Are you using seo to build your business?
If you aren’t ranking high on page one of search results you are missing out on countless potential leads.
GOROSPE LAW GROUP
The goal of the Gorospe SEO campaign is for their website to come to the top of Google for Personal Injury Attorney Tulsa.
Gorospe Law Group averaged 15 leads per month from SEO, obtaining an average of 5 new clients per month.
Search Emgine Optimization should be part of your overall digital marketing plan.
In today’s competitive market, search engine optimization (SEO) is more important than ever. Search engines serve millions of users per day looking for services or solutions.
- In the past year Google accounted for just over 75% of global computer search traffic followed by Bing at 9.97%, Baidu at 9.34%, and Yahoo at 2.77%.
- 93% of total online experiences begin with search engines.
- Roughly 80% of all users ignore paid advertisements in search results.
- Nearly 46% of Google searches are local searches.
- On page one of search results the first 5 organic search results account for 67.60% of all the clicks.
- Google’s search algorithm utilizes over 200 factors to rank your website.
- 91% of all website pages never get any organic traffic from Google due to lack of optimization.
- In 2019, 52% of all worldwide online traffic comes from mobile, 45% from desktops or laptops. Is your website built for mobile devices?
- 70% of online marketers see SEO as far more effective than PPC (Pay Per Click).
- 61% of online marketers say improving SEO and growing their organic search presence is their primary inbound marketing strategy.